We are starting week 5 of our 12 week Home Organization Overhaul. Today, has been an insanely crazy day!!! I am looking forward to relaxing and digging back in to my kitchen. Did your kitchen survive the weekend? Mine did but I cheated…I was gone all weekend, but it was sure nice to come home to a clean and well organized home!
Today, we are going to tackle another bank of cupboards (tomorrow will be the last day of going through our cupboards and we will move on to our fridge). Remember, we are taking it slow. We do not want to get burnt out and try to do it all in a couple days. We want to be thorough but not overwhelming! Stay the course! Keep on, keeping on, you can do it!
Here’s the process…
- Pull everything out of the cupboard.
- Every item you must decide…do I give it away, throw it away, or put it away (in a different place)
- Wipe down the shelving (or this would be a great time for new shelf lining)
- Now, put only what belongs back in the cupboard.
- Wipe down the outside of the cupboard
- Done for another day! Feels good doesn’t it!
Would love to hear your testimonies of your journey to a well organized kitchen!