I am following a 31 day Blogging Challenge and today is 20 Facts About Me….oh this could be interesting! So here we go…..
- I was cut from the 7th grade basketball team.
- I was sent to the principle’s office when I was in 2nd grade for going to A & W for lunch.
- I went to the same elementary school as my dad.
- I was a square dancer in 4th grade.
- I passed out when I was 12 when the hairdresser found lice in my hai.r
- I was a band nerd…and I loved it! Yep, pep band, marching band, and symphonic band!
- I love music. I have been nick-named the walking jukebox.
- My wedding was on the local news and the front page of the local paper.
- I am deathly afraid of heights.
- For my wedding, we para sailed. (ironic for a girl who is afraid of heights, huh 🙂 )
- I was a bump to pass race car driver.
- I totaled my husbands race car by hitting the wall….head on.
- My first car was a Toyota Celica hatchback.
- I dislocated my elbow trying to do a cartwheel off a picnic table.
- I love, love, love camping!
- We (my fam) do not ride bikes….we ride trikes!
- I grew up riding motorcycles.
- I love the Ocean (You have no idea how much I love the Ocean).
- I was pregnant at my 20 year reunion.n
- I am a well skilled box checker :).
What are some facts about you? C’mon I want details! 🙂