Although Thanksgiving weekend is coming to a close, I have been pondering all the things I am truly thankful for. I have seen many of my facebook friends posting something they are thankful for everyday and I think I will just give you a list….so here it goes 30 things I am thankful for I did not post on facebook
- I KNOW God! Wow…have you ever stopped to think about that? I hadn’t until my pastor said something about it on Wednesday night. I know the creator of the world. That is truly magnificent! Stop and ponder that for a bit!
- The Creator of the world knows me and shed His blood for me! I am so thankful for my salvation.
- His Word-I am so thankful that His Word is TRUTH! And that God reveals himself to me through it.
- Prayer- I struggle so much with prayer, but am so thankful we can approach the throne of grace with confidence.
- My husband Mike- he works so hard for us and never fails to tell me, show me, and reassure me of his love. He loves the Lord, His Word and truly has grown into a man of integrity and character.
- My kids- I could totally cheat here and individually list all eight of them (and I still might). My children…Mallory, Michael, Mikaylea, Morah, Morgan, Micah, Mathias, and Mattie have taught be so much about life, love, and myself!
- My Mom and Dad- aside from being some of my greatest friends they are my biggest supporters and mentors.
- My Brothers- My go to guys….if ever I need anything, they are there for me.
- My best-est friend in the whole wide world–my cousin Bran–love that girl! She makes me look good!
- My Favorite Aunt Linda-truly my spiritual mentor, friend, and kindred spirit! Check out her blog here https://epizeteo.wordpress.com/
- My family that has not yet been listed- my sisters in laws, my sister, my wonderful nieces and nephews aunts and uncles.
W.O.W. Pursue Leaders group! I Love everyone of you! You are great friends and true sisters!
- My pastor and his wife- truly a man of God..haven’t heard a bad sermon yet! Speaks God’s Truth and truly loves his sheep.
- My church family- They have become my children’s teachers, best friends, and true mentors! Especially Mrs. Powell–thank you for all you do!
- Our job- we are on site apartment managers and love it!
- Our apartment- 8 people in about 900 square feet but we don’t have a mortgage, can’t beat that!
- My husband’s new job- after 15 years, God opened doors for him to go back into law enforcement. He loves it and is so good at it!
- Hidden Valley Ranch- no, not the dressing but rather the ranch where my husband lives during his work week. He loves it there!
- Doug and Judy- caretakers of the ranch, truly a blessing to my husband and our family!
- Pursue (my women’s bible study) and the venue to teach women the Word of God. Thanks to RLM!
- My new friends–the Sandwald’s– you have taught us so much about prayer, the love of God, and walking by faith. See their story at chargingthemountain.com
- Advocare- Love my Spark and my MNS! I love feeling great and having the energy to keep up with my kiddos! advocare.com/130415692
- T-Tapp- I love this workout! Short sweet and to the point!
- MUSIC! Life would be so boring without song! I LOVE music and have been called the human jukebox.
- 4 Seasons- I love all of the seasons and am so thankful that I live in an area that has all 4 seasons–waiting for snow!
- My sleep number- I really like my comfortable bed…add my electric blanket and nighty night!
- My kindle–I love lugging around hundreds of book on one little device. Everything right at my finger tips! Even my Bible!
- Electricity–to run my sleep number, kindle, and music!
- Pinterest- where else can I rob and duplicate all those fun crafts, new recipes and learn how to do anything I want to do.
- Thanksgiving- truly my favorite holiday!
Sometimes I think
we I get distracted by the business of life and we I forget to have an attitude of giving thanks to the one who so richly blesses me.
“In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18
What are your top 5 things you are thankful for?