This recipe is actually pretty versatile. It is meant for a dip with our favorite…Nacho Cheese Doritos, but I have used it for a burrito filling as well! It can be easily used as a healthy snack if you choose a healthier alternative than the red bag of death.;)
It is quick, easy, and always a crowd pleaser! Serve at your next game day, holiday party, or just keep it for yourself!
- 1 pound browned burger of choice (elk, venison, beef, turkey)
- 1 15 oz. refried beans
- 1 small can diced chilies
- 1 small can of tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat until warm and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with your favorite chip!