Note: This post contains affiliate links, which help pay for running this blog. And lots of Spark. 🙂
I never thought that coming up with my 10 favorite foods would be difficult. But as I pondered the foods I really enjoy, I found myself stumped.
- Grilled steak (not just plain ole’ steak, but rather with Snider’s Prime Rib Rub and dried minced garlic) Here’s the goods…. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A93ZHQK/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00A93ZHQK&linkCode=as2&tag=thejouofaste-20&linkId=GQ5PQX3J5SGWJOMD”>Snider’s Prime Rib & Roast</a><img src=”http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=thejouofaste-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B00A93ZHQK
- Baked potato (lots of butter, cheese, sour cream, and a sprinkle of dry ranch)
- Broccoli salad
- Tacos (with hard shells)
- Brownies (from a box made with 3 eggs not 2)
- Tazo Chai tea with stevia and half and half
- French Dips
- Mediterranean Chicken (from the White House Grill)
Wow…that took me awhile. What are some of your favorite foods?
Kelly is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.