I LOVE music! It is one of the things that brings great joy to my heart! Even better thank just music is Christmas music. I have to admit I have been listening to Christmas music since November 1. I usually wait until Thanksgiving, but I could not wait this year. My husband and kids just laugh at me because I get so impatient in the waiting.
So here it goes…my top ten favorite Christmas Albums. Not sure if I can put them in order of most liked because they are all so good, but I will do my best!
Let’s start with some oldies…
- Brenda Lee- Jingle Bell Rock
2. Johnny Mathis- Give Me Your Love for Christmas
3. Chipmunk’s Greatest Christmas Hits
4. Mercy Me- Christmas Session
5. Casting Crowns- Peace on Earth
6. Clint Black- Looking for Christmas
7. Steven Curtis Chapman-The Music of Christmas
8. Steven Curtis Chapman- Joy
9. New Young Messiah
10. And probably my absolute favorite….. Amy Grant- Home for Christmas
The first three I have been listening to since I was a child. There is one album that I am on the search for that we also listened to when I was a kid. It was a Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer with Jimmy Durante. If you know the one let me know!
Check them out! Some are even on Prime for streaming.
What are some of your favorite Christmas albums? Do you have any special memories associated with particular Christmas songs or albums?
Blessings and Merry Christmas!