Welcome to the 12 Week Home Organization Overhaul. We are on day 2 of organizing our bathrooms. We will be clearing off the counter tops. I hope yesterday went well with cleaning out from under all your bathroom sinks. There is such a sense of accomplishment when we can eliminate and organize our homes.
- Grab your 3 elimination boxes (put away, give away, and throw away)
- Clear everything off of the counter tops. There should be only a minimal amount of things on the counter tops. We do not have much counter space in our bathrooms, so I have learned to keep it at a minimum. It does help in your cleaning time to not have to move a bunch of “stuff”.
- Keep your decor to a minimum. Use the walls for decorations not the counter tops.
- Wipe down and disinfect the counters.
- Put only those things that belong back.
- Repeat in the next bathroom
Tip of the day: Add some good smells. Who likes a smelly bathroom? Be careful with candles. They don’t really belong on the back of the toilet. Ask someone with long hair. 🙂 I really like a citrus type smell as it is very clean smelling. Essential oil diffuser would be a great fit in the bathroom.